Sunday, March 01, 2009

Where are the Maltesers?


The last time I had Maltesers was when FS stayed at mine for the weekend.. We both influence each other to eat so much junk food.. We were laying all over each other in my room watching South Park The Movie.. I was feeling like a chocolate hit, and I turned to him and cheekily asked..

"Do you want some Maltesers..?"    ;)

At that point I never knew he enjoyed Maltesers to the extent that I did, so the look on his face was amazing, and watching his eyes light up over Maltesers made me laugh, because no one looks like that over an offer of chocolate besides me..! Lol. I went into the kitchen, and found some 6-odd fun-size Malteser bags and cracked them open into a bowl, and took them into my room.. We ended up throwing some at each other, it made for fun times. But the cutest thing was offering each other the last Malteser.. I gave up his offer and let him have it. It's so corny.. but that shit makes me smile. It stupid things like that that make me think happy when I think of FS. 

It's been a little funny lately.. well I think I've been a little funny lately.. It sounds so dumb..but when I don't get a message or a call I get so cut. I think of all those times I've called him and messaged him and just wish I would get some calls or messages in return.. It makes me think about how into me he really is.. I know for a fact he is not a texter.. But I also know for a fact that he will do it without blinking an eyelid when it's a friend who's texted him.. I confronted him about it (again) on Friday night, after being in a miserable mood all day thinking about how into him I really am, we sorted everything out. I think. I made him well aware that the whole messaging/calling thing IS a need for me, to keep up the communication. I told him that he was making me feel as if he didn't care about what was going on. He assured me that he does care, but he didn't know that he needed to text me all the time, that hearing from me once a day was enough for him..which I get he is one of those guys. When it came to the whole "girlfriend" tag though.. I didn't get told what I wanted to hear, but I guess it was better than being told I
 would never make it to girlfriend status. He told me that he still felt like it is too early for us to dip into something.. He feels that if we were to get into something together, that it would be over quickly, due to the fact that we don't know each other that well, and we haven't known each other for all that long. He doesn't want to do that to me. But he tells me that as everyday goes by, I'm getting closer to the "girlfriend" tag. He can forsee us being together...but later on. He likes how it is with us now. He is 100% exclusive with us. He is extremely happy at this point, and feels taking the time to get to know each other better will make him happier in the long run.

I understand. To a point.

I think it's time I met someone who wanted to take things slow. But at the same time..are these just excuses? Maybe he is trying to drag it out? Or is this in my mind? 

Yesterday he did good he did some texting which I appreciated. But today.. No message as of yet.. 3:13pm.. I know he's at work.. Fair enough.. But he's had enough time to go on Facebook..? Yeah I seriously could be causing the damage here myself but that just annoys me. A texts takes a minute.. Maybe updating your status doesn't take as long.. Maybe he's priorities are in a very different [bad] place. Maybe I'm putting too much on this and he isn't. Maybe I'm getting too carried away.. There's alot of maybe's there. A text takes a minute..! That's all I'm asking for. I don't wanna get mad again over something so dumb. I am being dumb. I promised him I woul
d ease up. I really should.

But if he doesn't call or text me tonight..

Asta La Vista..Baby.

It annoys me.. I just can't stay mad at him. He is always rational. He always make sense and is fair.. why can't he just message me.. lol?!


Anyways what I originally wanted to mumble about was The Hills.. and how much I love it.. And Lauren Conrad.. I have an unhealthy obsession about that girl.. I would love to be like her.. I mean.. be in her position. Have a world of opportunities at my feet. What's she's able to do with her life is exactely what I would love to do.. I would head in the same direction and everything. She is amazing. Sure her show is incredibly scripted and kinda gay sometimes.. but she's used it as a stepping stone. I wish I had a stepping stone. Maybe I have a stepping stone but I can't see it.. or I haven't found it yet..


2 comments:

  1. Maltesers are so yum. I haven't had them in years.

    You're never 100% happy are you? Even when you're sort of happy, it's not enough. But I guess, unless you're willing to keep striving until things are 100% right, you'll never get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess maybe because I always pictured my life to be so different to what it is now.. I always had ideals.. But obviously life is life and doesn't work out the way we want it... I'll get there one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, what have you got to say??