2o something. Australian. Femme.
Leo ~Girly, flirty, aloof. Happy-go-lucky. Always hopeful, always faithful, always in love...or in love with being in love anyways.
"..She was a smart girl until she fell in love.."
Awww wow...I'm sure you guys will have an amazing time. I'm so jealous. I wish my bf would take me out of town. Actually he's leaving for out of town tomorrow. Going to Singapore for a family vacation, which I could not go to since I couldn't get a leave from work. grrr... Have a great weekend. =)
Awww wow...I'm sure you guys will have an amazing time. I'm so jealous. I wish my bf would take me out of town. Actually he's leaving for out of town tomorrow. Going to Singapore for a family vacation, which I could not go to since I couldn't get a leave from work. grrr... Have a great weekend. =)
ReplyDelete