2o something. Australian. Femme.
Leo ~Girly, flirty, aloof. Happy-go-lucky. Always hopeful, always faithful, always in love...or in love with being in love anyways.
"..She was a smart girl until she fell in love.."
..because I don't want to love him..just yet. I'm dealing with a highly un-emotional human being! I don't even know if he'll even utter those 3 words to me. So I just feel that its annoying because I have to front...I can't express how I feel.
Awwww...sorry to hear that. Maybe you just need to go with the flow. Just enjoy hanging out with him for the meantime and take it from there. Of if it is too hard, maybe stop hanging out with him (He'll start to miss you maybe?) until you don't have feelings for him anymore. I hope things work out for you. =)
High un-emotional beings? I wouldn't know anything about them. Can't help, sorry.
ReplyDeleteAwwww...sorry to hear that. Maybe you just need to go with the flow. Just enjoy hanging out with him for the meantime and take it from there. Of if it is too hard, maybe stop hanging out with him (He'll start to miss you maybe?) until you don't have feelings for him anymore. I hope things work out for you. =)
ReplyDelete