Saturday, March 28, 2009

I don't think I should be alone right now.

Totally not feeling suicidal at all! I just want company. I just went out for dinner with one of my best friends, I totally forgot about the FS situation until driving home. The moment we got out of the car I felt like I wanted to cry! 
And I'm feeling like that now still, already have had a sob or two. I hate feeling this weak! 

Transformers is on Fox.. Woo Hoo! Distraction for 2 hours at least. And Josh Duhamel is one sexy mofo. 

No doubt, I'll go to bed though and have a cry. So ghey. 

I'm hoping Daddy takes me out for breakfast tomorrow. Things with Daddy have been shit lately. Truth be told he has been a horrible father..I know that's a terrible thing to say about my father, but our history is quite sketchy. Anyways, because of all of this emo shite that's been happening with me, I gave a second thought to patching up our relationship. I want a father figure who will be there for me. Yesterday's phone conversation was actually quite surprising. I told him about all the crap I've been going through lately, that I'm considering seeing a shrink (my father is the BIGGEST advocate for shrinks) and he was really supportive. He never is supportive, emotional.. So I'm happy that this is a little more of a positive start for us. 
Plus it will take my mind off of everything.

And secretly I'm hoping to meet up with Sunny. It might mentally retard me a little further but hey what's a little more screwed-up ness..?

2 comments:

  1. You're totally right. I've been totally man crushing on Josh Duhamel ever since Las Vegas aired on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who Josh Duhamel is. I suck.

    Patching things up with your father could be good. Family can be a strong support when it all works right.

    And so can ex's =p

    ReplyDelete

Well, what have you got to say??