Saturday, February 28, 2009

Should i delete my blog??

I can't decide.

I want to keep it. But I'm getting lazy. Things aren't that exciting at the moment.. Fireman Sam and I are going steadily. But the blog.. it's just all about love and stuff, which is what I wanted to blog about, but I also intially wanted my blog to be a little deeper..about other stuff about life.. not centrally revolved around boys.

Help?

3 comments:

  1. I've thought about deleting mine several times. I feel like I've said all there is to say, told all my stories.

    But then something will happen and I'll think "I need to share this with people who will support me 100% on this. My readers"

    Bloggers are so much kinder than friends or family. They don't judge or know you at all, so they can't say "Remember the other time you tried to..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe how did i know you would be the first one to comment and discourage me.. :)


    You're blog is crazy popular it's awesome. You just have a way of wording..! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is popular? You've got twice as many readers as me!

    ReplyDelete

Well, what have you got to say??