2o something. Australian. Femme.
Leo ~Girly, flirty, aloof. Happy-go-lucky. Always hopeful, always faithful, always in love...or in love with being in love anyways.
"..She was a smart girl until she fell in love.."
Awww... Looks like you guys had a really sweet time. =) I'm really happy for you. It's fun to read feel good posts like these. I can't help but smile at the thought of being that way with my boyfriend. I'm hugging my teddy at night and missing him, couldn't it just be the other way around, hug him and miss my teddy instead? =)
Haha it was funny to read you start all lovey and gushy and everything and then end with "Annoying"
ReplyDeleteHow did you make that transition? We don't know. But it was a fun ride.
Awww... Looks like you guys had a really sweet time. =) I'm really happy for you. It's fun to read feel good posts like these. I can't help but smile at the thought of being that way with my boyfriend. I'm hugging my teddy at night and missing him, couldn't it just be the other way around, hug him and miss my teddy instead? =)
ReplyDelete