Sunday, March 08, 2009

Ce doit être amour

is French for..

"It must be love"



I'm feeling all soft and shit this morning. I really miss the guy. He left at like 6ish am to go to work [on a Sunday!] Poor bubba. I just wanted him to stay in bed with me instead! It's amazing how you can take for granted time spent when they have to suddenly up and go. 

I'm developing some feelings that I know I can classify as "falling in love" 

Not sure if I'm happy or what with this - lol!
Well of course happy but not sure I want it to happen right now. Everything is sorted with us. And just spending the weekend with him this weekend has already shown me his feelings and stuff are growing too. It's amazing how someone can start off so..awkward..and over a period of time develop feelings and things like that. I think I appreciate him more for it. It just goes to prove that you need to give people chances instead of writing them off.. the good old "He's just not that into you" doesn't work for me at all! I saw that movie, It was sightly a 2 hour waste of my life lol! It was sad, I cried! But you seriously can't use this reasoning for real life. Obviously if he isn't calling, if he isn't taking you out, whatever, "he's just not that into you" but what happens when there actually is emotional baggage holding them back? You can't just write somebody off for that. Maybe I just believe in giving everyone a chance..?

Maybe.
I just started getting off the track. I just know that when we cuddle, I feel all love-ish inside. Like I never want him to leave. I really didn't think I'd feel this way so early. It's annoying. Haha.


Anyways, I'm super excited, me and FS are going away for a long weekend in 2 weeks time. Up to the Blue Mountains, it should be amazing. I've booked an apartment for us to stay in with a spa and all very spiffy things, it's gonna be so good. Next weekend we both have stuff going on, so this will be like the first weekend ever that we won't be hanging out! It's mind-boggling slightly lol, I think it will be great practice for me. FS is going to Thailand in October (awws!) I'm like so happy for him, I  really want to travel as well. But at the same time I'm sad because he will be away.. lol it's so gay!! I accidentally let something slip when he was talking about it, I said something like..
"Don't forget about me while you're gone!"
And he said
"Don't you worry I won't be.. !"

I think that's positive, I would like to think I'll still be there by October. And I think is he thinking that too. 




This is where we'll be staying! 



Loft Studios have a king size bed, ensuite with 2 person Hydrotherapy massage spa bath, lounge area with open fireplace, writing desk, dining table for 2 and a small kitchenette. The lovely soaring ceilings are complimented by glass sliding doors which open to your own private verandahs.





Ooh la la.
Je ne peux pas attendre !


and..




I can just see my ass in here with a glass of wine and some chocolate-dipped strawberries.. heaven.





Ooh and guess what. I got an award. AAw..! Thanks Scoman :)


5 comments:

  1. It's great to see you happy with where you are =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks really nice. Just enjoy whatever you guys have right now. And I guess, you guys can just let things happen from there. =) hope you had a great weekend sweetie. take care. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand about not being sure you want to be in love, believe me.

    I sent a picture of that tub to the girlfriend. Her response was, "how quickly can you book a flight to Australia?"

    - Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  4. .
    Scoman ~ thank you.. :)

    Chinky ~ you're totally right! I have not stopped at all to appreciate the now! I'm always tryin to be a few steps ahead. I dig your blog! Hope you had a fab weekend too ^_^

    Odd duck! ~ how are you sweetheart!? Been awhile hey, you should definitely come to Australia! Its getting cold here though ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Well, what have you got to say??