- Upset
- Guilted
- Confused
- Sad
- W o r r i e d
- Lost.
Why??
Because I had another shitty little fight with the Dentist Boy (aka whiny baby) (lol) Re: me seeing him this afternoon, even though he initially said he was busy and only decided to hang out after I told him I had bought him a present.. I was really lazy, I had a massive tote bag plus my handbag, and he had asked me to wait 40 minutes and then catch a train (which is away from where I was in the first place), then catch a bus, and train home. He didnt make a fuss when I said no, to only message me a few minutes later to say:
"I seriously can not believe you couldn't wait"
So I got off the train I was on, and called, told him I would get on the next train up to him, as I didn't know it was that big of a deal to him, only to have him tell me not to bother as he is now busy, in a real snide tone. I couldn't believe it. Then he started going off on me about how i fucked him up last night.. Because my mothers rules are my fault..!! GRRRR..!!!
Then the phone call promptly ended, followed by feelings of guilt. As well as feelings of "HOW THE FUCK DARE HE..!" Normally, I never leave a fight unresolved, so I called him back.. No answer. Again.. No answer. I sent a text. "Call me back..please?"
I get this text: Me and Dad are just in between something.. Just text me what's up?
So i write this whole message, that I'm sorry. I never would intentionally fuck him up rah rah
And I get back
"Yea sweet, have a great time in melbourne then, if you wanted to see me you would've waited"
GRRRR
That was the last straw abit hey. I brought up how he still would've seen me regardless of what happened last night, and he was like "yeah not talking about last night" GRR
Then, I just did it. I replied back:
Look, do you want to know me after the weekend or not? What's it gonna be? I've said I'm sorry.
No reply
Hour later
No reply
So I texted
"Should I take that as a NO darling?"
No reply.
Hrmm..





Aww =( That sucks gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like he's a bit immature at times, but hang in there, he'll grow up.