Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ok, so it's not that bad..

Pardon my laziness, am just very buggered from work and the mentally challenged boss from hell. And by mentally challenged I mean she is a crazy, manipulative little cow. I will tell all about it tomorrow night whilst waiting for my spray tan to dry.
For now, using my mobile because I can't physically be bothered pulling my Mac out of its pretty pink leather case. And pardon the spelling and the different font as well.

Anyways..
I didn't really "fuck" (pardon my french) up. I think I just went into assumption hyper drive. I do wish to be in the same shithole as College Boy is though-might make decisions a lot easier? Lol.

Me and first-ever boyfriend boy are now talking after a very heated conversation re: the intent of texting every 5 seconds. He thought I was telling him to shove off (I seriously wasn't) but I thought..well..actually I don't know what I thought and that's when I started getting urked about the intent of our "friendship". Its really weird.. Sometimes he plays dumb (well, at least I think he does?) and other times he's just straight up. Im not sure if he's trying to be just friendly or funny or being cryptic. I can't suss it out. My friend (we will call her Doolie) keeps telling me that I've already started the digging of the grave for this little "relationship" and that I need to stop. I can't help it if I like closure.
Closure's fun.

Anyways he keeps up the messaging and keeps asking me when we're going to see each other again yada yada. I think I might just make him suffer a little while. Is that mean?



He he he.

3 comments:

  1. No, it's not mean. Actually I've found it can be rather rewarding and satisfying.

    But that was a different time and a different me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is mean but then again I'm a guy myself so I'm a wee bit biased.

    About the bushwalk thing, a hike is usually through hills, woods, or mountains. What you were describing is what I would call a stroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been known to go into assumption hyper drive from time to time.

    It's not really a bad thing to make him suffer a bit. I've done it before. Sometimes though it can result in a bad thing like him deciding to not have anything to do with you. So use with care!

    Also, gave you an award today! =)

    ReplyDelete

Well, what have you got to say??