Friday, November 14, 2008

My good mood

Hellloooo everyone..! I am feeling friggin fabulous today. My flights are booked to Melbourne..! It's Friday..! I have an awesome fun-packed weekend ahead of moi. So many things going on. I'm opening up to hanging out with different people, opening up to different social situations. 

First-ever boyfriend boy and I are still talking. By talking, I mean texting. Everything is going fine. Eased up on the intense texting. I'm not reading into anything ! Finally..!! He is being very sweet. And I have been granted the pet name "princess." Hrmm? Now that's more like it. He is trying to tee up a meeting tomorrow at the races. We'll see.

Bus boy (I met him on..the bus!) started chatting to me on Facebook chat.. Haven't spoken to each other in ages. About Bus Boy: We hooked up ages ago..after he left his number for me on the seat opposite. We had seen each other so frequently on this bus and started playing little staring games. And then he gave me his number. But anyways. Fun to start with.. but..he was quite..uh..religious. It was scary. I know that everyone has their own beliefs but it was just too much imposed on me. And I felt like I was corrupting him or something everytime I saw him. Things turned awkward, and the only way for him to get the hint was to be cruel. I didn't wanna do it but had to. I once compared our little fling to me being the devil and he being almighty God-it just wasn't gonna happen. Lol.

So anyways, chatting away, and he asks if I wanted to catch up in the city sometime next week. Thinking this was harmless, I thought "What the hell?" and agreed. Then he started carrying on about sending me flowers and all that junk. And then I thought "F@#$!" And then he ended the conversation with "xoxo". No way mate. Don't be starting that. I gave him my other number I don't use anymore.. Lol.. I mean I have it on me all the time.. I just don't want to pass on the super close number. Too much of an invasion on me. He is seriously lovely though. Which sucks. We once discussed why guys treat girls the way they do, and he told me that an ex-girlfriend had told him simply "that girls just want to be cherished." And it's so true. That's all we want. We want to be appreciated. And he understood this statement so well. Maybe now that it's been like 5 years or so things could be different..?

So this should be interesting. I won't lie.. I want flowers delivered to my work.. lol. =)

Hrm what else is happening. OOOOH OOOH..! I spoke to Footy Boy on Facebook today. Because I'm in such an awesome mood, I thought I would initiate convo. He hesitated at first..(well at least the little Facebook typing icon thing lead me to believe that..lol) and just started talking about how we were, what was doing for the weekend. And it was pretty boring. He asked about work..I told him how much I hate it. And like he replies
"Sweet sounds good. We'll gotta go, have a great weekend. If you wanna catch up for a drink or sushi let me know.."

Well mate, If you hadn't said "Sweet sounds good" my intolerable suffering at work, then maybe I would've called you, but you obviously weren't reading hard enough, and so it ain't gonna happen.
I presume he wouldn't really blink twice at this prospect though.


Anyways
That's all the juicy juice I got going for myself. I have been tagged by ScoMan though..! About my "perfect blends"

So here goes..

1. Sunny afternoon with cool breeze and the smell of Mulberries = Perfect walk home from the train station.
2. Finding a designer piece which has been marked down the the absolute extreme and the only one left is your size = Priceless.. And meant to be.
3. Hot sand + the first step into the ocean = Ahhh
4. The Hills, Sunset Tan, Keeping Up With The Kardashians or Girls Of The Playboy Mansion + whole day marathon = Bliss
5. Driving up the coast with the breeze blowing full throttle in your face + the perfect mix of beach songs that conjure up awesome memories of the coast = Freedom.
6. Ice cream + Ice Magic = Yummers..!
7. Ferrying it around Sydney Harbour + Getting the perfect seat at the front = Worth the 12 buck fare


That's all I got right now..! 
Oh and
8. Running down the stairs at the station + just making the train by a millisecond =  Woo Hoo..!

I taggity tag Tiffs, Kendall, Michie, College Boy.

MWAHS..!



4 comments:

  1. Dont ya just love FACEBOOK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As to the whole, "you corrupting him" thing because I've been the guy being "corrupted"...

    It might seem like that that's what you're doing, but sometimes he's already corrupted and just need someone to push it along. I've had that line used on my thrice. Verily annoying is it. And I wouldn't say it's bad either. I mean, can you be truly moral if your morals are never tested?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give the hook up of 5 years ago another run. He sounds lovely and it doesn't sound like he minds being "corrupted".

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might seem like you're corrupting him, but you're a nice person, and there are a hell of a lot of people out there who could be doing a hell of a lot worse for him.

    You're saving him. Doesn't it feel good to be a saviour?

    ReplyDelete

Well, what have you got to say??