skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'd like to thank..
As posted by the lovely Tiff :"Saturday, November 1, 2008
I'd like to thank...
The lovely Tiff over at Organized Choas gave me a fabulous award. Thanks so much! You rock. :)

The Rules are real simple: Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences...The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!
Right now, the book closest to me is the one I'm currently reading which if you notice by the little spot on my left hand column titled "I'm currently reading" is "Fast Track" by Fern Michaels. This book is great by the way, actually I like the whole serious. What's better than women kicking ass? Anyways, here's mine:
"When it came right down to it, it wasn't what you knew, it was who you knew. Without these old friends willing to stick their necks out, he knew he could never mastermind his operation. He had other powerful help he could call on from time to time, too, but he preferred to deal with people like himself, people who knew how to play the game, when to hold and when to fold."
The little darling chose me for an award..! I'm stoked. Thank you princess..! I'm up there on her 5 peeps with Kendall.. he is an amzingggg human being and an even more amazing blogger. It is so cool..!
Anyways, so like the rules said, I gotta grab the nearest book. Right now all I can see is a magazine.. so I better go look for one.. =)
So I have in my hot little hands, from the bestselling author "The Devil Wears Prada", is "Chasing Harry Winston."
-Three best friends-two resolutions-one year to pull it of-
Lol I should sell books..!
Here's the 5th sentence on page 56:
"Get knocked up?" Emmy offered helpfully.
"Have plastic surgery?" Adriana countered.
"Make your first millon?"
"Have a threesome?"
"Got hooked on booze or drugs?"
Niiiice.. =)
So I think now I'm supposed to give 5 tag awards thingies. This is hard because I would give one to Tiff and Kendall but they have already been awarded..!
So here's my nominations:
1. Mich.. she is a doll..!
2. Hey Elissa..! She is double doll..! And I love her photos.
3. Live for Today. Love that blog.
4. Shirt or Dress.. I love what she's doing for the world..! Lol..!
5. My Secret Collage Life. He's very special.!
So fellow award people, it's all in your hands to pass it on..!
I'd like to thank my mum, my hair stylist, my mice, and that illuminator I wear..! haha..!
x
Haha! Nice!
ReplyDeleteI better go grab a book!
Oh and btw, I'm totally down for a Holiday life swap. Australia, here I come! Haha.
awww i didnt even see this until now! thanks!! your a doll too :)
ReplyDelete