Monday, November 03, 2008

All about Priscilla

I need to sleep..! So buggered.

I want to write a whole heap but I just can't be bothered.. lol.

Today I did end up dealing with an asshole to start with.. Um well I had to deal with her for the whole day.. But then the day got better and someone bought me a brownie.. mmm..! 

Tomorrow shouldn't be as shitty.

Anyways..! Priscilla was sooo awesome..! I am so damn impressed..! And confetti fell all over us it was crazy..!

I don't have any more words to describe it..! It was true blue Aussie to the core. It was so relatable on so many levels. Love, beliefs and our society.. It's crazy to look at the world with different eyes. 

Annnddd I went up on stage.. ! Who's surprised by that..!? Hahaha..! We had to dance around.. Oh it was soooo funny. I'm completely unco as it is, and I blew a thong (Havaiana's lol) on stage but we had a good laugh. The guys were so damn hott. It's a shame they're batting for the other team. Lol. But that's life I guess. They'll make some guys hott boyfriend. =D

And to finish off with, there were fireworks in the Harbour. It was like the most perfect way to end the evening. As well as with KFC lol..!

And as the fireworks were exploding, me and ice Magic made a vow.




"Let's do things differently from now on.."



5 comments:

  1. I heard the Billy Don't Be A Hero song at the supermarket tonight. I love that song.

    There were no assholes there though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Priscilla but I guess since I'm an American it coudn't immerse myself as well. Still a great and hilarious show.

    Sound like you had a fantabulous time though and even capped it off with fireworks. Which makes me want fireworks like a druggie wants funyans.

    I looked at your "Currently" section in the sidebar. When I read "2/11/08" I was like...good gosh she need to update that. Then my brain caught up with me and said "hey dumbass. she's Australian" Hey, I'm not sleep deprived at all...

    - Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  3. P. S. I would be happy to send you a plate. However, I doubt the food would be good by the time it crossed my country and then the Pacific Ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an awesome time when you saw Priscilla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. She forgot that when you look in the mirror everything is reversed, haha.

    And lucky you! You got to go on stage!? That must have been amazing! It's too bad you didn't get ping pong balls though, haha. Oh well, going on stage totally makes up for it!

    "Batting for the other team." Nice! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Well, what have you got to say??