I've been getting so many lovely comments from so many different bloggers which really makes me feel awesome! I love it!
And Mandy from Walking in Stilettos gave me such a sweet award!

Aw's! Thank you pretty!
So it inspired me to show some love back! I haven't given out an award for ages..so yay!

BLOG LOVE <3
This is for my favourite's - :)
* Mandy - Walking in Stilettos ~ I love this blog.
*Live for Today ~ Such a raw fabulous blog.
*Pink Avocado! ~ Such a cool chick with the cutest puppies!
*ScoMan - A name in your recollection ~ he ALWAYS leave me lovely comments
*Little Miss Tiara - such a cute blog
You all deserve it :)
And ScoMan tagged me for an interior design piece thingie - thanks! - I have to do my research!
Ok so I did my research-and it was so hard. I love beautiful things..and my love for everything French doesn't help..that's why I've chosen my ideal interiors as Marie Antoinette's Hamlet.. Well I've just gone the whole hog and chosen the whole house. I love love love Marie Antoinette and everything about her, and Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette is amazing! I would've loved to lived like her. She had such beautiful things..! So if you've seen the movie, that's exately what I would call my ideal.. ahhh...

Anyways I will back to blog later..going out for lunch with the fams.. <3






congrats on your pretty new award!
ReplyDeleteBig Welcome to SITS!! I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers!
carma :-)
Aw thanks! And thanks for stoppin' by! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks love! so sweet of you!
ReplyDeleteyou're awesome too <3 :) love your bloggg :)
Thanks for the award!
ReplyDeleteYou earn the comments you get.
Thanks for the award! I'll be back to blogging soon, thanks for checking on me :)
ReplyDeleteThank ya so much for the award! We seem a lot alike when it comes to men.
ReplyDelete