Saturday, July 25, 2009

"I really want to..

...Come kick it with you, You'll be my American Boy, American Boy....."


Sooo.. I met up with the American Boy. I thought it would be an awesome idea to take him to Luna Park, a small amusement park in Sydney, just for something fun! And it went sooooo soo well. Like a trill times better than expected. 
There was no awkwardness, it's like we hit it off straight away. I felt so comfortable. 
Conversation constantly flowed, there was jokes and laughter...
It was..almost perfect.


And towards the end of the day, we started getting all flirty and touchy..not like crazy touchy, but like touching arms and shoulders and stuff. I thought it was cute.

Then we caught the train back to Central and I had to rush off because my train back home was due out. A quick hug and kiss (to the ear! oops sorry AB! Was just in such a rush and I really didn't want to leave and then I kissed his ear!) and it was on the train that I realised I really like him! We had so much in common and he actually was like intellectual! We had d&m's ! It was just so nice to be able to talk to a guy who didn't talk shit. And no small talk. 

*Ahhhh*

I likey.

So he's going to some surf camp down the coast for a week, and I didn't want to go crazy and text him a 1oo times and shit.  But I didn't want to leave it..and I didn't want to wait either. I texted saying I hope he has a fab time away and hope he's well and stuff, and all I got back was "all good." I was like What! I wasn't expecting that. Disappointed! So I just texted back "Ok cool. Have fun" 
And then I get back 
"Ahhk I will see you next week k?"

*INSTANT WOO-HOO!*

So at least I know he wants to see me again. Lol.

Can't wait. I miss him slightly... How ghey. Lol!

Amazing what you can find on MySpace hey............ 


3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome gorgeous =D So happy things went so swimmingly.

    Shame he went away for a week, but he'll be back soon, and no, to leave you with thoughts of Patty and Selma riding past Homer sitting on his front lawn.. "The waiting is the hardest part"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite familiar with your American Boy, but I do want to say: awesome! I'm glad things worked out for you guys. I do hope it continues to work out :) Where to next with the American Boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You met this guy on MySpace? Interesting! Glad things are lookin' up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, what have you got to say??