Friday, December 12, 2008

Cannot resist

..the temptation to contact Dentist Boy.




I went through my mobile bill in a frenzy last night trying to find his number.


I found it.




Tick tock..tick tock


Mind is working overtime.


Might save for a drunk dial Saturday night [work xmas party]


Can I even wait that long..?



Yes I know, im being incredibly foolish.

2 comments:

  1. Can you hear me on my megaphone all the way up here??

    STEP AWAY FROM THE CELL PHONE!! I REPEAT! STEP AWAY FROM THE CELL PHONE!!

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, you're not alone. I still text and or call Skanky Ho even though I don't expect her to return with any kind of action on her part (be it even a text or actually hanging out with me). I figure doing something is better than doing nothing at all, though.

    ReplyDelete

Well, what have you got to say??