He's magnetic to me..I am so drawn to him and cannot-and will not-stay away..everything feels so right when we're together. When there's no issue or dramas, of course..
Everything would be so perfect if he dropped the baggage.. Part of me just wants to shake some sense into him and make him see that things don't have to be like this..that the dramas we have to go through and what we punish ourselves with can be avoided if he just hardens up and sorts it out..It's easier said than done of course....and one can only make these changes if one is prepared to do so..
But is he prepared to lose me if he isn't willing to make these changes?
And am I prepared to lose him?
I don't think I am..
Sigh.





I have faith in your sense shaking into people abilities.
ReplyDeleteDon't be scared to do it if that's what it comes to. It might be awkward at the time, but it'll make you both a lot happier afterward.
I think that in every choice we make, we make it to suit ourselves. Some of them might not always be what's best or the right thing to do, but answer me this...
ReplyDeleteYou say he's magnetic. You are drawn to him, him you. There's more shit than diamonds, but you can't keep away...is it courage that keeps you trudging through it time and time again? To not give up on what feels right when for any average person would give up and move on?
I often wonder that in my own past relationships. Should I have gone on, trudged through, escaped the bounds of the norm and kept fighting or did I give up to easily and lost the one true love that lights my fire...